Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trust Heaven? Better I trust myself

Somebody from above is trustworthy? My foot! I better trust myself. Not to say that I am an atheist. I am just agnostic, believing what I perceive, what I hear and what I see. Isn't there a saying that says God will help those who help themselves? An Islamic saying also shares the same principle with its famous saying which goes by "Tuhan tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum selagi kaum tersebut tidak mengubah nasib mereka." OK. Now you have been praying for days and nights, but no divine responses have answered your prayers. Will you blame your God? If you will, then go bang your head against the wall. Why don't you ask yourself what have you done besides praying? I am sure Heaven will only have mercy on you if you have done something to achieve your goals and dreams.

1 comment: