Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Perfect 7

if i have only 7 years to live
i will wait for my BELLE to fall for me

if i have only 7 months to live
i hope SHE will always by my side

if i have only 7 weeks to live
i will enjoy all HER favourite things in life exclusively with her

if i have only 7 days to live
i will send HER 11 roses every day

if i have only 7 hours to live
i swear to keep myself awake to enjoy every sweet moment with HER

if i have only 7 minutes to live
i hope SHE will sing me one of her favourite tunes before i close my eyes

if i have only 7 seconds to live
i hope SHE will not shed a single tear drop and see me in agony

...................................................................................................

most importantly if i 'm gone for good
SHE will still seek for her happiness

1 comment: